Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
Google Cloud Architect
We are looking for an expert to fill a Google Cloud Architect role. This individual should be extremely motivated and want to constantly learn and apply new technologies. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic professional with a well-rounded technical skillset as well as a strong business acumen. We strive to be the best at what we do and over-deliver for our customers daily.
The Cloud Architect is a programmatic leader and solutions architect to advise, assist, and empower the creation, transformation, and maturation of the Cloud Journey.
- Analyze existing on-prem application landscapes to implement refactoring or rebuilding major application initiatives in the Cloud
- Create integrations for Cloud and on-prem applications and play a major role in redesigning applications
- Provide the technical direction for the cloud platform roadmap, including analysis microservices and public API
- Develop cloud native solutions within GCP in a dynamic and agile environment
- Design and development infrastructure to support business-critical applications and services
- Manage the architecture, containerization, and deployment of cloud systems within GCP
- Management of native cloud technologies for user management, security, costing and tools
- Understand on boarding applications onto IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, deployment automation, DevOps, scripting, containers, and Cloud Governance
- 10+ years overall industry experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a cloud architect in a large enterprise environment
- 5+ years of experience with Cloud solutions, platforms, and technologies
- 3+ years of experience across the application development lifecycle
- GCP Associate Cloud Engineer certification required (Professional Cloud Architect preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Security, Authentication, MFA, Authorization, B2C, Data Privacy, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cryptography / Key Management, Access Controls and Security Protocols
- Well-rounded and deep technical knowledge of GCP infrastructure, networking, and database services, including (but not limited to): Compute, App Engine, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, Cloud Storage, GKE, Networking, Cloud NAT, Cloud Load Balancing, Cloud Router, Service Directory, BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Managed Database, Cloud Build, Container Registry, Cloud Deploy, etc.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Silex is a Nashville based, fast growing, technology company. We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial minded, fast paced individual for an Inside Sales position where there is significant opportunity for career growth. The role will include preparing information and quotes for customers, business development, managing pipeline, assisting with customer support issues, attending product training, achieving sales certifications, supporting Silex staff, customer, and partner relationships, and growing the Silex customer base. This individual must have an aptitude and voracious appetite to learn ever evolving concepts in the IT industries continued learning opportunities.
- College Degree
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Docs, and Outlook
- Excellent Grammar and typing skills
- Interest in sales within the IT industry and an interest in growing into an outside sales role
- Capable of working autonomously with little supervision
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday, Remote