Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
The primary role of the Database Administration (DBA) is designing, developing, and implementing infrastructure to provide highly complex, reliable, and scalable Databases to meet the customers objectives and requirements. The DBA shall maintain Database performance by calculating optimum values for Database parameters, implementing new releases, completing maintenance requirements, and evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- 7 years of experience managing a complex relational database management system on a UNIX platform with multiple environments (development, test, production, etc.)
- Have experience working with; SQL, Oracle Database 12g, 19c, DBaaS, OCI, Linux, Sql / Sql plus, OEM, Data Guard
- Broad knowledge of Database administration tool sets
- Experience with Database software installation, upgrades, management, troubleshooting, design, support (including backups and recovery), data migration techniques, and Database security
- Extensive experience using and tuning SQL and Oracle DB
- Experience with Database conversions from disparate systems(s)
- Capable of hands-on work in all phases of Database design and management
- Extensive experience dealing with Sensitive Data and healthcare Industry Standards and regulations
- Experience with technical requirements for data classification and implementing data protection technologies
- On – site in Nashville 75% of the time
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time